Get the HR Management Service that Frees You to Achieve Your Construction and Trades Company’s Potential
What is Your Time Worth?
What if you could remove the personnel-related distractions and HR administration duties with one decision? Would that give you the opportunity to focus on improving the customer experience and driving business results? Would it help you in furthering your ambitions towards business expansion, succession, and sale? With WorkforceWins, the question is not how you’re going to do it, it’s when.
Goal Driven and Frustration Free
With the WorkforceLogistics HR Management Service, you can immediately focus on pursuing your priorities as a Business Owner. As we take full responsibility for your HR, associated administration will be off of your plate for good and you’ll have our expert backing to handle every HR Management scenario. No more frustrations or fears. You can simply focus on achieving your business goals.
Our HR is fully and properly managed by Workforcewins. It gives me the peace of mind that I have the best possible protection as an employer
The ‘Achieve Your Company’s Potential’ Plan
We fully re-set and take over your HR Management in five simple steps.
We collect your raw data on your personnel, policies, preferences and any active personnel management scenarios.
We reconcile all areas of legal and policy compliance to determine the gaps.
We build your BambooHR software instance and fully updated HR policies and templates.
We orient your staff, supervisors and payroll personnel to our role, key processes, and the BambooHR.
5. Go Live
We go live with our services on Day 90. We fill all compliance gaps, take over the active management of any active personnel management issues, and guarantee full compliance of your HR going forward.
Comprehensive Services, Customized for You
We provide the complete HR structure to fully manage your operation. Software platforms, HR documentation, best practice-based processes and more ensure full compliance with all relevant legislation, company policies and owner preferences, and minimal distraction to your day-to-day operations. All that is backed by our certified HR Professionals and experienced Management Consultant. You not only gain the expertise necessary to run smoothly, more importantly, we dramatically free up your time. You need only weigh in on essential decisions while we handle the rest.
- A full-cycle recruitment process is co-administered between WorkforceWins and the Hiring Manager. It captures placement of job ads on paid sites (ex. Indeed) and social media, funneling of all job applicants through the BambooHR applicant tracking system, interviews, and a historical database of all applicants.
- The employee lifecycle is managed for every current and future employee including job postings, contracting, onboarding, probation periods, changes to terms and roles, end of employment (end of contract, resign, retire, termination), offboarding.
- A comprehensive policy manual is maintained and perpetually updated to meet the evolving needs of the company.
- Every personnel management scenario is project managed from start to finish including performance improvement, attendance management, accommodations, leaves, work refusals, terminations, and workplace investigations and leaves.
- A system in place to manage time away requests and balances including vacation, sick, banked and lieu time.
- Group benefits and investment plans fully administered including enrollments, terminations, claims management, and plan design and implementation.
- Training plan administration including enrollments, completion records and a catalog of 750+ online training courses.
Workforcewins proactively manages our HR so that I can focus on my goals for business expansion and succession.
Book a Demo and Quote Today
Make your move from the frustration, fear and doubt of being an employer and enjoy the empowerment and confidence that will free you to deliver exceptional customer experience, achieve desired business profitability and growth, and reach your goals for business expansion, succession and sale.